I am a Research Economist at the Web3 Foundation in Zug. I analyze incentives in blockchain markets and in cryptographic protocols.
I am a microeconomist by training. My main interests are in contract theory, contest theory, and auction theory.
I am affiliated with the Zurich Center for Market Design and the Institute of Economics at the University of St. Gallen.
- Working for References (with Curtis Taylor).
Accepted for Publication at American Economic Journal: Microeconomics.
- On Young Turks and Yes Men: Optimal Contracting for Advice (with Curtis Taylor).
The RAND Journal of Economics, 53(1), 2022, 63-94.
- Eternal Peace in the Tug-of-War?
Economic Theory, 2020 (online first).
- Sorting in Iterated Incumbency Contests (with Georg Nöldeke).
Economic Theory, 2019 (online first).
- Stable Biased Sampling.
Games and Economic Behavior, 107, 2018, 109-122.
- A Tug-of-War Team Contest.
Games and Economic Behavior, 104, 2017, 372-391.
- Payoff Shares in Two-Player Contests (with Georg Nöldeke).
Games, Volume 7(3), 2016, p. 25.